We are open.
Our facility can remain open for all of your machinery and equipment repair, servicing and purchasing needs.
Our premises are open 8:30am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday and 8:30am until 1pm on Saturdays.
If you are planning on visiting us, please take a moment to read through our site rules. We have these in place to keep our staff and customers safe and we are thankful for your cooperation.
- You must wear a mask or face covering (unless exempt) when entering our premises
- Please use the doorbell system on the reception door, this will allow us to regulate the number of people on the premises
- Sanitise your hands upon entering our premises
- 2 Metre rule – Please keep at least a 2 metre distance from other people
- Where barriers are in place, please do not cross. This is to help maintain social distancing
- Contactless or Phone payment – If possible, please pay via contactless or phone payment methods
- Shop alone wherever possible
- If there are more than 2 people in the reception area, you may be asked to wait outside, please be patient, this is for everyones safety
- Please leave your machines in the designated drop off zone outside
- Please do not visit if you or anyone you have been in contact with has any of the symptoms relating to COVID-19.
If you can not get to us at this time please give us a call and we will be more than happy to help. We can safely collect and deliver your machines. If you would like to book in for collection, give us a ring on 01283 716755.
We can also deliver new machines out to you and carry out socially distanced demonstrations. Give us a call and we can talk you through equipment choices. This can be done via video call so you can see machines in action.
We have plenty of Aspen fuel, Morris oils and gardening consumables in stock so you can complete your autumn gardening tasks. If you need anything specific give us a call.
Enjoy the autumn beauty – Keep your body and mind active.
We appreciate your support during this time so please shop local and support your community.
If you have any enquiries please do not hesitate to email or call us.
The Country Services Team