We are open.
Our facility is open for all of your machinery and equipment repair, servicing and essential purchasing.
Our premises is open 8:30am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday and 9:00am until 1pm on Saturdays.
If you are planning on visiting us, please take a moment to read through our site rules. We have these in place to keep our staff and customers safe and we are thankful for your cooperation.
- You must wear a mask or face covering (unless exempt) when entering our premises
- Please use the doorbell system on the reception door, this will allow us to regulate the number of people in the area
- Sanitise your hands upon entering our premises
- 2 Metre rule – Please keep at least a 2 metres distance from other people
- Where barriers are in place, please do not cross. This is to help maintain social distancing
- Contactless or Phone payment – If possible, please pay via contactless or phone payment methods
- Shop alone wherever possible
- If there are more than 2 people in the reception area, you may be asked to wait outside, please be patient, this is for everyones safety
- Do not enter the workshop
- Please do not enter the premises if you or anyone you have been in contact with has any of the symptoms relating to COVID-19.
- Please only make your journey if necessary
We can collect and deliver your machine. We can also deliver new machines out to you and carry out socially distanced demonstrations.
If you would like us to collect your machines, please give us a call and we will schedule you in.
Thank you for your understanding.
The Country Services Team