Our workshop and showroom facility is fully open for all of your machinery and equipment repair, servicing and purchasing needs.
We have a large variety of machinery in stock which is built, fuelled, oiled and ready to go.
We would like to thank all of our customers for their continued support and patience over the last few weeks. This is a difficult time for us all, but we will beat this virus and we will come out the other side. Local businesses are the backbone to many communities and your support is vital, especially now.
Our workshop and showroom is open 8:30am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday and 8:30am until 1pm on Saturdays.
If you are planning on visiting us, please take a moment to read through our site rules. We have these in place to keep our staff and customers safe and we are thankful for your cooperation.
• Please use the doorbell system on the reception door, this will allow us to regulate the number of people in the showroom and reception area at one time. You many be asked to wait outside during busy times, please be patient
• 2 Metre rule – Please maintain at least a 2 metres distance from other people
• Where barriers are in place, please do not cross. This is to help maintain the required social distancing in place, keeping us and you safe
• Contactless or Phone payment – If possible, please pay via contactless or phone payment methods
• Shop alone wherever possible, and if you need to bring children please keep them with you and supervised at all times
• When looking at new equipment/machinery please sanitise your hands before and after touching machinery. There are also disposable gloves available, dispose of these in the bin provided after use
• Please respect the safety of our employees and do not enter the workshop without supervision and prior arrangement
• Please do not enter the premises if you or anyone you have been in contact with has or has had any of the symptoms relating to COVID-19 in the last 14 days
If you can not get to us at this time please give us a call on 01283 716755 and we will be happy to help. We can deliver new machines out to you and carry out socially distanced demonstrations where required.
If you need your machinery collecting for servicing or repair, give us a ring and we will schedule you in for collection.
Thank you for your continued support
The Country Services Team